All About Kombucha is literally.. All About Kombucha. We offer a naturally fermented soft drink alongside DIY Kombucha Kits, for those who want to give the experience of brewing at-home a ‘go’. Each and every product that is produced, brewed and packaged in our Galway headquarters is also certified Carbon Neutral, and we’re the only Carbon Neutral Kombucha Brewery in the country.
We've created customised limited edition Kombucha flavours with the likes of The Dough Bros and Soma Coffee. These projects have been specifically tailored to the needs of their consumers as well as ours. Collaborations alone have allowed our brand to expand into new and unique markets in 2021. All About has also recently expanded in size to a new facility in Claregalway!
We’ve also been able to recently resurface our beloved Booch Bar— a Zero Waste, portable Kombucha bar, hand-built by our very own team— which has been brought to events to showcase our new flavours and collaborations across the country. The Booch Bar was originally built around being able to play music for members of our Booch community. Creating the perfect pair— live music with a live drink. Many more events to come in 2022, where the whole staff will have the opportunity to get involved!
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9 – 5 p.m.
Location: Claregalway, Co. Galway
Salary: Above Minimum Wage
The Production Assistant plays an integral role in day-to-day operations, on-site at the All About Kombucha brewery. This individual will master the role of gatekeeper between the remaining brewery staff / product and all production that heads for transit.
1. Process & fulfil all orders sourced from Shopify on a daily basis
2. Track delays / damages to customer parcels in transit, ensuring replacement orders are issued in a timely manner, if need be
3. Replenish inventory for DIY Kombucha Kits regularly
4. Assist Brewing Team in production line when needed. Common tasks currently include: labelling, filling and capping Kombucha bottles for 150+ retail across Ireland
5. Quality control of the production line & inventory
6. General bookkeeping on Zoho (no prior experience required)
We are looking for a sound head to join our hard-working production team. The Production Assistant needs to be the strong foundation to our constantly moving (and groovin') team!
1. Strong teamwork skills
2. Organised, with a strong sense for details
3. Motivated w/ the ability to work under the pressures of a fun, but fast-paced, startup company culture
4. Ability to multi-task in a calm, comfortable & cool manner
5. Excellent verbal & written skills
6. Passion(s) for brewing, good food, healthier living, camping, travelling - all an added bonus!!
At All About Kombucha, we recognise the vast pool of strengths that can come from a working team made up of diverse nationalities, backgrounds and ways of thinking. We've a sound and growing booch community already, but now, we can't wait to meet YOU too.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org & introduce yourself! Please send along a CV and a Cover Letter, in whichever media you prefer.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME
Emmett & Keith