DIY Pocket Sewing Kit
- Place scrap fabric length-ways on table
- Fold fabric up 2/3 its length
- Sew up either side of fold using basic line stitch / running stitch
- Fold newly-sewn pouch to face back side
- Get ribbon and place on centre-top of the unsown "flap"
- Stitch this into place securely by stitching thread over itself back-and-forth a few times
- And... voilá! You have yourself a sweet little sewing repair pouch to hold your needle and thread!
Instructions by the talented Geraldine Carton | The Useless Project, in collaboration with All About Kombucha for our 2022 Use Less, Make More project.